Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MINI IN HUGGIES DIAPER




Mini, three month old, female Lhasa apso was brought to the clinic with the history of vomiting, loose motion and fever. A local vet gave some treatment but she didn’t respond to it. Owners were very much concerned about her condition and contacted me at 1:30 A.M. and there worry was clear from their tone. I appreciate their concern as early morning they were at my clinic. I explained them about the condition and the treatment was given every day. Mini recovered gradually and is back to normal life. I enjoyed always seeing her in huggies diaper. Who says the diapers are made only for humans? Even the animals also have right to use them. I am happy that Mini is playful and eating very well now. Another important thing; I appreciate Divya, Atul, Kumar and of course Preeti also, for their patience and concern. It’s hard to find such good owners in today’s time. I must thanks to you people to look after her so well, like your own child.

No comments: